KUANTAN #8


assalamualaikum. 
have a WET AND COLD monday everyone :)
updating blog during Mr.Hiu's class.
hueeeee.
my partner is absent.
she's sick.
so, i couldnt do anything without her since all the materials is at her.
but alhamdulillah, she had already completed the draft.
i'll do the paraphrasing then.

so here what happen  LAST SUNDAY NIGHT X)
just arrived at IIUM
after maghrib. before the theatre starts.
fitrah, aina and me :)
us inside the theatre room.
bie, izzatul, me, fitrah and anis :)
aisyah and SF 
yaya, one of my room mate :)


si mermaid and si diva
HOUSE MATES A303!!
er. . . 
before leaving
ex A205 (first semester)
fitrah, me, yaya, bie, adik, anis, nano
iman showing off signature from Ustaz  Nazri (Raihan)
-.-
last night was an Islamic Musical Theatre held at IIUM ( International Islamic University Malaysia). performing last night was Ustaz Nazri (Raihan). he's awesomeee. ME LIKEE!! watching him performing live is wayyyyyyyyy better. alhamdulillah. i gained a lot last night and met new sisters over there :) 
shukran jazilan:)
with their gifts for early birds ^^
having a gloomy Monday morning actually.
its wet.
its cold.
subuh lambat.
biggest problem: TAK BOLEH ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pembunuh segala mood mood positif.
connection buat hal.
but orang lain  boleh  on pulak. sobs. me so sad.
perhaps, this is one way for me not to frequently tweet.
i missed my twitter already :/




Comments