12.02

"I know they say that a girl and guy can be best friends without anything between them but it just isn't true. At some point they will fall for one another. If we'd said that how we'd felt would we have been good together? If we had broken up, would we still be friends? Is it any use wondering now? I'll always deeply regret the fact we never told each other how we felt. We would have been perfect together, I promise. But we moved on, I guess, and we'll only ever be friends. I'll watch you fall in and out of love from my little chair in the corner of your mind as you watch me do the same, whilst sitting in the corner of mine. One day we'll look at each other and smile, realizing that a friendship is worth more than regret because if I can't have you as my friend, my life is not worth living" -anonymous

Comments