#2

assalamualaikum.
 God is great yknow. Allah is great. last night i was starving. but not to death. Alhamdulillah.  but yeah that suffering when you go to bed with your empty stomach. grumbling. asking for food. its already late and you're sleepy but all you can think is to get something to feed you. to munch. to make you feel at ease and have a pleasant sleep. but somehow, you don't have any and you just have to wait for tomorrow. well, students. they have that tendency to not to eat when they are lazy to get down and be ready and walk and be with a crowd of hungry kids, long qeus at the cafes to get something. they are just being lazy and... i'm one of them. TOOO LAZY and in the end, this is what i get. 
the regrets.

but when i think again, i guess, this is how it feels for those who are poor. who are unable to get themselves something to eat. they just walk around the food stalls waiting for leftover foods or dig into the rubbish bin ignoring that feeling, shame and disgust. because they are hungry. so i put myself right there, in their position, i.e being hungry and holding myself back. being patient and by just saying to myself that, you should be grateful comparing to the poor and Somalians and Sudan. because my pain is just temporary comparing to them. maybe, for them, not eating for just one night, are nothing. but for people like me. like us. its like a big deal. tomorrow morning, totally, i'll be getting food. but how about them?

the next day, i get my food supply that should be enough for a month. and i am a happy kid again. and now, i have sate and kfc right in front of me (thanks to the lovely house mate of mine). reflecting myself last night, feeling hungry and regrets, with myself right now, with my new stock, full and brand new, and now, sate and kfc, it gives me a thought of how Allah tested me with hungryness and now, Alhamdulillah. i get His blessing. being grateful and patient are something that i get today. u might think that your pain and suffering are the worst among the others. but if only you can think again, actually, there are people who are facing a lot more worst than that. so say Alhamdulillah for what you have. in fact, say Alhamdulillah for the pain and suffering. it is a grace you know :)


forever favourite :)
kanikama and kappa roll. the best from AEON Bukit Raja ;)

Comments