#5

assalamualaikum. its monday. 8th of october 22 zulkaedah. 
2 classes had been cancelled today and left one which is at 4 pm til 6. 
and here i am. lazying in the room. on the bed.
thinking about the replacement classes that  might get. not fun at all. 
been completing my accounts and economics work though. 
happy kid right now. done my task. :))

awesome sunday. i'm out to shah alam yesterday. watch a movie and hang out with arif. pictures in the bus. on my way back to palam. im bored. and sleepy.
yeah. im sitting at the back seat where i can see everyone xD

ive been watching movies every week. and i'm not sure whether it is good or bad. but yeah. i had fun. so, it is a good thing right? haha. i had fun after 6 days being trapped in palam. haha. palam is not that bad. its just it is so peaceful till i have to get out from palam to get my entertainment ;)

mummy is not gonna be smiling knowing this :}

test and quizzes coming.
preparing myself
bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Comments