Sad. This is sad

In the name of Allah the most gracious and ever merciful

So freaking sad and frustrated
PFFTTTTTTTTT

I dont want to look at those beautiful faces cause I feel like I am so uglyyy
I dont want to think about my internship application tonight
I dont even feel like settling it ugh!
I hate myself for not being able to keep my important docs and now I'm asking for help
I hate myself for not being able to do it properly today (the scanning of the results and certificates for attachment) for how many times lah nak pergi kedai tuuu. dah lah jauhh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I couldnt even find my surat tawaran degree MasyaAllah. padahal dah sem 5 ni woi. dah pernah mintak dekat office sekali and now YOU LUPA MANA YOU LETAK.
 ***** hentak kepala dekat dinding*****

THIS IS SO HARDDD
omggg
macam mana ni nak kerja ni Ya Rabbi
this simple thing pun cannot do
eee you nak intern pun, susunan papers you macam gelabah ayam sangat ni kenapaa
macam mana orang nak amik you kerja niii

PENGSAN.

I just want to get my ass in Petronas.
please please please.

Dah lah minum air oren sejuk time period -.-