Every morning

in the name of Allah the most gracious and ever merciful

waking up every day
every morning
knowing that someone has given up on you
is..
sad.
cause u havent
maybe
I dont know what makes me stay.
Maybe because of  being so attached and so close for 4 years
He's the only person I spend my true self with all the time
I build myself once more to love someone this deep and for a record, 4 years
it does mean a lot to this heart, to this soul..

I lost myself.
He gave up on me.
W're over.
No matter how long we  talked, or how hard I plead,
its a no.

Kadang2 aku okay
Kadang2 kalau aku teringat, then.. rindu je lah boleh buat pun.
He dont even need or want to see me
He said when we meet it adds more and more hatred in him towards me
It just wont solve even when meet
He wont feel excited or.. want me there.

Dia just nak aku move on
and cuba lupakan about us cause kita tak akan menjadi
which is.. I dont think so I can..

This is so hard
and I cried inside everyday..
everyday
The things that are left behind are still there..
and i'm sorry i keep on showing it to everyone and to you
cause i can bear it alone..

Life is not just because of a one person..
Dont waste ur time for this one person.
Theres more, he said.
I just smiled, but inside my heart sank.

The more u pushed me away, the harder for me to move on..


Ure the biggest love than i can get after my parents and.. now we're over.