Constantly good. Yay or nay?

In the name of Allah the most gracious and ever merciful

When others have the thoughts and assumptions that you are always the best in what you did and you received unexpected good compliments and reactions from them, but you know, deep inside, actually, your effort and abilities are not at par with what they expected. i think so. I guess there's nothing wrong to look weak and seek help and make yourself looks like 'eh, tu pun tak tau ke. tapi you hebat'.
so... yeah. 

farah tak hebat actually. ekin, you boleh change your statement bila you introduce dekat orang lain saying "student hebat" sebab.. i tak hebat yknow. i bodoh2 lagi. nk interpret data pun cari2 you lagi ekin. haha. sigh *tenung corner dinding*

Ntah la. 
I'll just be myself and give and show my very best.
Compliments, results, assumptions tu kuasa Dia.
Orang nak puji expectedly or unexpectedly, tu semua bukan di tangan saya dan saya tak minta.

Dia just datang tiba tiba and... hikmahnya Allah nak aku reflect and sedar diri sikit. Macam ni rupanya perception orang terhadap kita. And it differs. Pelbagai.

Mana yang baik, I hope it motivates me. I hope it motivates me not because of what people say about me or because of the makhluk, but because of the Creator yang kurniakan that gift until makhluk perasan dan kita tak and indirectly He is saying that "you are special".