The day.

n the name of Allah the most gracious and ever merciful

So I came a little bit earlier this time. I didn't plan all these. But I guess Allah wanted me to have a relax and calm morning so that I can walk and enjoy reminiscing the every last hour and moment as a practical student in KLIA. I'm surprised that I managed to catch the bus and the train out of the usual time which is much much earlier than the normal days. It was indeed a very calm morning. Probably it is the first Friday in Ramadhan month.

If possible, I would love to take some photos of the usual ways and corridors that I took , the situation and environment of KLIA every morning at the eye of a so-called-staff (sebab praktikal lagi kan. tak boleh perasan lebih) when I step inside the terminal. I'll miss the buat-hal-sendiri environment of the passengers with their luggage, the faces of eh-aku-sesat-ke-tak-ni or mana-aku-nak-pergi-ni. The stewards and stewardess warmth when they greet each other in the lift, the cute and beautiful MAS staff with their tight kebaya uniform and the feeling of being proud to get the chance to be in KLIA even just for internship purpose.

If I am able to record a video of me, in the train, the morning vibes and the scenery through the fast moving train window, the video of the sun was about to show up,  or a video showing an airplane departing from the runway or even an Emirates airplane that is so high in the sky, that would be so lovely. Including a background song of the video sang by Yuna.

:)

It is not too much to say that being here for 4 months, I created a memorable relationships and bonding with the TSD and the end of the day I can say that "SubhanaAllah, dah nak habis dah" and it would be a lie not to have a sudden thought about them at the back of my head when I'm sitting all by myself. The flashbacks and everything.