midnight bebel

in the name of Allah the most gracious and ever merciful

who will stay
who will come
and who will leave

the thoughts that came to me. all the way flooding.
knowing something that cause me to be here.
i know that i am not fully recovered.
i know i put many things in front of me just to show, tell "i'm done"

i tried.
and its a process..

accepting
leaving
to put full dependencies


yaAllah please please please replace my sadness with something beautiful

can we skip all these and come to an end where i performed all the good deeds the best i could,  and being able to say Allah.. Allah.. ashaduanaIlaahailallah..wa'ashaduannamuhammadurrasulullah..

cause the way to Jannah is so painful. sakit yaAllah.. tapi aku mahu
but the way to jahannam is full of  laughter and happiness


i  reserved myself and not to be fooled by the dunya

please Allah.. please..


dear self,don't get affected with things that you see,
things that you read.


read Quran and get affected to it.