getting a jowb

Hi, I;m Farah applying for Sales Exec position. I have a year and two months working experience at Nexus Mega Carriers Shah Alam and iKargo Cyberjaya as Sales and Operations Exec. I can start immediately and possess own transport.

That is my pitch applying for a position online but no calls or emails received.
This post is not with the intention to tell whether thats an A+ pitch or a pitch-ing opinion-post.
The thing is Ive tried really hard with all means to secure what I am capable and should be going for.
Cut story short, I get a job. Yeah. Yesterday.

I am fresh grad just like everyone, with a safe CGPA, I can say that I am pretty active and well known by some due to this attitude and what not. But overall, I am not that type who stays in the kolej and sleep. I tried to put myself out and secure some positions. I have in mind that I'll be facing the gruesome life afterwards and.. somehow with the pressure and workload during tertiary life might prepares me for the next life.

But guess what, it is way more than I've expected. It is really important to know yourself and to start putting yourself in what kind of person u wanna be. What kind of life you want and who you want to be surrounded with. People even ur family can suggest you hundreds of solutions and their opinions and their wants to you. Really. They can say its up to you but later on be the first to pulled u down with their respond. Really. I faced this and my heartbreaks. Not to mention that they have to go for parenting class but hey, its up to you as well to interpret their responds.

Is not being an executive is a big deal? Yeah big deal of money I can tell but.. throughout my working life, my experience, to be into the real LOGISTICS SUPPLY CHAIN INDUSTRY, I may passed out. I am not prepared yet but that doesn't mean I'll reject if it comes knocking. The purpose for this stage is to sustain living with income coming on every month. At the same time I did not stop myself from browsing for better opportunities. And at the same time gained as much more skills, knowledge, pressure cause thats what prepares me.

Be it a clerk, an executive, kerja sebab Lillahita'la. Untuk tolong org.